Dr. Weinstein testified this past week in Paulding County Georgia. Court qualified him as an expert in parental alienation, reunification therapy, family psychology and family therapy. He was able to expose severe parental alienation and make a record. He is now targeting other states such as Colorado, New York and North Carolina.
Expertise in custody, parental alienation and family systems, with several special cases handled in Alpharetta, GA.
In November 2016, Dr. Weinstein was once again qualified by a Justice of the Georgia Superior Court as an expert in parental alienation, psychological aspects of sex abuse and family therapy in a major case in suburban Atlanta. The client was pro se and asked Dr. Weinstein the appropriate questions to qualify him. The substance of Dr. Weinstein’s testimony was about how the removal the children from the parent had a devastating effect upon all concerned. Within the past three years, Dr. Weinstein has opined and prevailed on his theories of PAS in Colorado, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York and Georgia.
HOW TO FIGHT PARENTAL ALIENATION
- Get an expert that understands this phenomenon and can educate the court on this
- Get an expert who is not intimidated by the court or lstatus quo
- Do not leave the marital home when one party files for divorce as this will become the status quo and will hurt your chances to obtain joint custody
- Do not agree to go before any court evaluator that does not understand PAS or who is chosen by one side and not the other
- If a Guardian ad litem does not understand this phenomenon ask that he/she be recused
- Beware of any settlement negoitated by the attorneys which does not give you equitable rights
“[…] in forty-five years of practice in being on the bench, the Court has never met a better or more heavily credentialed behaviorist than Dr. Weinstein. I’m very impressed with his enormous background and not physically, of course, but I think he’s an amazing individual,” Judge Philip Roan, Larimer County District Court, Fort Collins, Colorado, in open court Dec. 7, 2007.
Dr. Weinstein is the founder of the National Association of Fathers
and the Co-Founder of the National Parents’ Rights Association
Dr. Monty, I can’t thank you enough for all your help and guidance in turning around our case, which had floundered for almost seven years. If I had known what an asset your presence and experience would be I would have contacted you years ago. Because of you, my son and I are quite close to being reunited after an unnecessary and difficult absence. You have given an amazing child back his childhood and a devastated mother back her faith in people. You are by all accounts a Mensch whose work with mothers and fathers I am delighted to support.
Your appearance and testimony in court was invaluable in obtaining the proper counseling for my daughters.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The most amazing thing I have found about you Dr. Monty is your love and commitment towards the re-unification of children and their parents.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
It was only after hiring you, and having you by my side leading up to my trial, and at my trial, that my children and I, after 4 years, finally received justice!!!. . . . . . . . . . . .
Your assistance in this case is most appreciated. It was wonderful to have someone known for his advocacy of father’s rights, to be an expert for a mother who was alienated from her children.
Like Nathans, Dr Monty is the Original Guru of Fathers RIghts and Parental Alienation.
In order to be successful in a custodial dispute, a seasoned litigant must leave the box and think of creative ways to navigate through the court system. One should not use parental alienation if in fact it does not exist in your particular case. However, if PAS does exist, one should validate it in its entirety by using methodologies that prove this phenomenon. One cannot use attorneys or court psychologists who do not understand Parental Alienation and/or Parental Alienation Syndrome.
Additionally, one should learn through a skilled attorney, how to impeach a court evaluator or law guardian who usually corroborate with each other to achieve an outcome that is not in your or your child s best interest. Scientific methodology is usually not understood by the court or its agents and that is why one must consult an expert that understands meaningful theories on child development, family systems and parental alienation.
Most mental health practitioners, despite their credentials, cannot stand up in court to rigorous voir dires and cross examinations. One must look carefully at their track records, both positive and negative. I have been a licensed family therapist for over 30 years and am also a nationally certified psychologist, a fellow of the American Psychotherapy Association and a founder of the National Association of Fathers where I spent years advocating for accessibility of children to their parents. I have successfully testified in thousands of custodial and abuse cases to help gain disenfranchised parents their children.
- New service: Expert Testimony and Consultation on International Custody and Child Abduction Cases.
- New service: Expert on Elder Abuse and Elder Care.
- Dr Monty Weinstein has compiled list of parental alienation cases where he was challenged under the Daubert – Frye theory and where he won. Please contact Vickie Taylor administrator for these cases (Vickie Taylor, Cell: (970) 371-7848, Email: vickietaylor37 @ gmail . com).
- Consumer Alert: Rip Off Report posts salacious, defamatory comments without ever checking the truth of the statements posted. It is violating the Sherman Anti Trust Act because people pay to post their rants without giving their names and Rip Off then contacts the person against whom accusations are made and asks them to pay over $10,000 to remove the posts. They have posted a bunch of lies against me, and many of my clients have refuted the lies posted therein.
- Dr Weinstein will be in Atlanta on a bi monthly basis to consult on parental alienation, custody, reunification and other issues concerning parental rights. Please call him at 917 589 8008 or email him to set up an appointment.
- Please register for support groups in pre and post divorce counseling and reunification therapy.
- Do Not Step into Courtroom on Custody Case without an Expert on Parental Alienation!
- Dr. Weinstein is back in his Greenwich Village Office and is doing divorce psychotherapy and reunification – parental alienation therapy.
- The expert who is not afraid to attack the coercive psychologists and law guardians who oppose joint parenting/custody and the concept of Parental Alienation!
- Now Providing Psychotherapy for Divorce, Custody, and Abuse Related Issues and for Children who are Victims of Parental Alienation. Advocacy and Therapy on How to Navigate Through Divorce and Custody Proceedings.
- If interested please e-mail the Family Therapy Center at email@example.com. Consultation at Princeton Club NYC and the East Hampton Office.
- During this past spring Dr Monty helped return children to their natural parents – both mothers and fathers – in the States of New York , Colorado, Georgia, Florida and New Jersey despite opposition from law guardians and court evaluators.
2015 has been a busy year as Dr. Monty has helped families with their cases coast to coast and experienced the following successes:
2015 Highlighted Cases
To date Dr. Monty has been the key to increasing parenting time and/or reversing custody for parents in the following cases in 2015:
- Saleh v. Saleh, Brooklyn Supreme Court, 2014-51510 (for Mother)
- Ippolito v. Ippolito, New Jersey, FM-14-147-13 (for Father)
- Isabella v. Isabella, New Jersey, FM-09-2443-04C (for Father)
- Allison v. Allison, New Jersey, FM-07-189512 (for Father)
- Sabolchick v. Paris, New Jersey,FD-12-67-11 (for Father)
- Ortiz v. Terrett, Georgia, 13CV239153 – (Mother did not have an attorney. Dr. Monty served as forensic consultant by Mother’s side, and with Dr. Monty’s help, custody was reversed and Mother regained primary care of her children.)
- Nezbeda v. McKeown, Georgia, 12-10-4537-18 (for Father) (Dr. Monty came under fire and his credentials were challenged, but he prevailed over the objections of multiple case participants and other potential experts. This was a major win for the client as Dr. Monty Weinstein was successful in gaining a shared parenting schedule for Father.)
- Bottari v. Bottari, California, new case currently in the works out of San Francisco, on behalf of Father.
Other Recent Noteworthy Cases
2014 – Broadway v. Broadway, Alabama: Dr. Monty’s testimony as an expert witness on behalf of Father was instrumental in a reversal of custody from Mother to Father as a result of findings of severe parental alienation. This matter progressed all the way to the Court of Civil Appeals of Alabama, and a decision supporting Dr. Weinstein’s findings was entered September 26, 2014, in 2121037.
Other Highlighted Cases
- Letter of appreciation (Gracie Ortiz Terrett)
- Letter of appreciation (Banfield v. Banfield)
- Letter of appreciation (Dr. Brian C. Kerr)
- Letter of appreciation (Derek Stegner)
- Letter of appreciation (David Edward Oles)
The Family Therapy Center For New York & Georgia was founded by Dr. Monty Weinstein, a family therapist and expert witness who has devoted his career to assisting divorced parents and their children in custody disputes. He is an expert in domestic and partner abuse and a pioneer in family therapy. He has rendered testimony as an expert witness on custody, parental alienation, divorce and sex abuse throughout the United States.
Dr. Weinstein is the founder of “Fathers Rights Metro.” His philosophy is that children should have accessibility to both parents.
He is the Director of the “Family Therapy Center of New York and Georgia” and is a clinical member of the “American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy.” He also has a private practice where he helps his clients cope with divorce, separation, child custody and abuse.
Dr. Monty Weinstein is an elected, certified, clinical member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT) and holds licenses in family therapy in multiple states. He has been qualified over 2,000 times throughout the United States to render an opinion in custodial disputes, parental alienation, and neglect and abuse for both men and women. He is also a certified forensic counselor and has served as director of a psychiatric unit in a major mental health facility. He has been a therapist, and has trained therapists, for over 30 years. Dr. Weinstein is the proud recipient of the Distinct Public Service Award 2004 awarded by the New York Democratic Club.
As Director of the Family Therapy Center for New York and Georgia, Dr. Weinstein believes that children should have accessibility to both parents, that shared parenting is the only way to maximize children’s growth, and that the State should not impose its values, including unwarranted psychological testing, on mothers and fathers. His Center is a pioneer in the the use of family therapy to resolve custodial disputes.
Dr. Weinstein is a Diplomate of the American Psychotherapy Association and a Fellow of the American Orthopsychiatric Association, and has published articles in professional journals in the areas of family therapy and psychoanalysis, gender issues, and child development. He was the founder of Fathers Rights Metro. In addition, He is a professor of Family Development and Human Sexuality. Besides holding two masters and a doctorate, he has over 1000 hours of continuing education credit and certificates in psychotherapy, sexual abuse, couple therapy, and play therapy. On numerous occasions he has discussed these topics on national television. Dr. Weinstein writes a bimonthly column on terrorism and violence for ANNALS for The American Psychotherapy Association.