Cases Under Parental Alienation
- Gary L. Jones v. Tina Serena Jones, 12CV2677 – JO, Atlanta, GA
- Evans v. Barnes, Atlanta, GA
- George Isabella v. Thea Isabella, Case No: FM-09-002443-04C, New Jersey
- J.A. v. M.D.A., Newark, NJ
- Laura Ann Bouma v. Jason Carl Bouma Sr., Case No: 13, C, 11, 087058, Howard County, MD
- Obtained custody for parents (Charlotte, North Carolina, Flemington, New Jersey and Queens N.Y and Florida)
- Permitted to assess parental alienation in case in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Obtained parenting time for several fathers in Atlanta Georgia
- Testified as an expert for father in New York City who subsequently prevailed in U.S. Supreme Court
Most Recent Cases (2011-2013)
- Middlesex, New Jersey. Father wins joint custody despite opinion of court evaluator. Case involved visitation in New Jersey, Georgia and India. Dr. Weinstein opined about the importance of shared parenting.
- Father Regains Visitation Rights in Colorado Based on Parental Alienation
- Kerr v. Oleski, Pennsylvania
- Barns v Evans, Georgia
- Broadway v. Broadway, Alabama Anonymous v.
- Anonymous, New Jersey Pederson v Pederson, Florida
- Porter v Porter, Louisiana
- Worth v Worth, North Carolina
Other Recent Cases
- Korby vs. Korby, Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Orozco v Orozco, Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Rogers vs. Rogers, Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- McGee vs. McGee, Washington State, Seattle
- Leopold vs. Leopold, Hall City, Georgia
- Bader vs. Bader, Marietta, Georgia
- Anonymous v. Anonymous (Complaint for Modification of Child Custody)
- Family Therapist Challenged & Prevailed: Georgia State Board of Examiners of Psychologists vs Dr. Monty Weinstein
- Wisconsin Case: IP f/k/a IV vs JV
- K. Gottschalk vs D. Gottschalk
- Welch vs Welch, August 2009
- Jaclyn P. (Anonymous), er al. Nassau County Department of Social Services, Respondent, Robert P. (Anonymous), Appellant
- MS v. KS
- Dina Ursommano v. Steve Ursommano
- Cheryl L. Brown v. Steven E. Greenspan
- Adoption of a Child by Anonymous
- LCD vs. KC
- Support Proceeding – JW vs. MM
- J.K. v. Office of Administrative Hearings et al.
- Kathryn Fields Henshaw v. Philip F. Henshaw
- Dr. Monty Weinstein’s Letter to Justice Kaye
- Expert Witness on Matter of Vasquez v. Acevedo, Bronx Family Court V-15343/01
- Expert witness on Matter of Dillon, Okaloosa County, Florida Index# 04-DP-1276
- Expert Witness on Matter of Laverick v. Mayes, Pierce County, Washington State Index# 05-3-03617-5
- Expert Witness on Matter of Evans v. Barnes, Forsyth County, Georgia, Superior Court Index# 06CV-0272
- Expert Witness on Matter of Franzone, Index# Richmond Supreme 50262/2005
- Expert Witness on Pedri v. Centeno, Eastern District, New York CV 05 2778 (ERK)(MDG)
Forensic Consultant – Expert
- Daunyale Gerber v. Michael Gerber, Superior Court, Forsyth County, Georgia, CA No. 07CV1879
- Gregory J. Eisenhauer v. Anne M. Eisenhauer, Superior Court, Fulton County, Georgia, CA No. 2006CV112861
- Pedri v. Police Department, New York, Federal Court Eastern District.
- Rossi v. Rossi, Writ New York State Supreme.
- Phillips v. Phillips, Superior Court, DeKalb County, Georgia, CA No. 2006CV8522.
- Wright v. Wright, Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Welch v. Department of Social Services, Denver, Colorado.
- Banfield v. Banfield, New Jersey.
- Gallo v. State of New Jersey, Bergen County, Public Defender.
- Matter of Cahill v. Zakian, Richmond Family V-00056-59-06/06A
- Matter of Loria, New Jersey Monmouth County, New Jersey Index# FN-13-58-06A
- Matter of Holbert, Richmond County Family Court, Index# V-02651-2004
- Matter of Pulleti, Richmond Supreme Index# 5468/2004
- Matter of Kelley, New York Family Docket# NN-13183-05/06 and NN-13184-05/06
- Hagy v. Fink, New York County, New York Supreme Index#: 350259/02
- Tercjak v. Tercjak, Queens Family Court Docket#: V-9027-8/05-06B
- Matter of Lagalla, Richmond Family Court Docket#: N-5523/04, B-05125/05
- Lotito v. Gale, Richmond Family Court Docket#: V-03645-05/06B